Click here for a printable form: ETVCC Application
If an opening is not immediately available your child may be placed on our waiting list.
1. Application Date:* Month: Day: Year:
2. Date You Want Your Child To Start*: Month: Day: Year:
3. Are you looking for?* Full Time CarePart Time Care
4. If Part-time, what type of schedule will suit your needs?
5. Mother's Name:
6. Mother's Work Number:
7. Mother's Home Number:
8. Mother's Email:
9. Mailing Address Number, Street, City, Province:*
10. Father's Name:
11. Father's Work Number:
12. Father's Home Number:
13. Father's Email:
14. Child's Name:*
15. Child's Date of Birth:* Month: Day: Year:
16. Gender:* MaleFemale
17. Are there any diverse or unique needs, abilities, interests, or cultural observances of which the staff should be aware?
18. Which is your neighbourhood school?
19. Do you have subsidy confirmation from City?* YesNo
20. Toronto Children’s Services File #:
21. Is there a sibling in a subsidized space at a different Centre? YesNo
22. How did you find out about our centre?
23. Additional Information:
*A visit to the Centre will be arranged to familiarize you and your child with our program and staff. If teachers have concerns about your child’s readiness to begin our program they will recommend a 3-day to 1-week trial period to further assess. After the trial the Supervisor will meet with you to set a start date or to set goals to work on for a future admission date. There is a period of adjustment during the first 3 months of care. This type of group care, with the large space, family grouping, and transitions, may not suit all children. The teachers will assess the situation and communicate on an on-going basis, especially if your child is unhappy or not thriving in our program.
East Toronto Village Children’s Centre takes great pride in its unique programs, with dedicated staff, designed to accommodate two age groups:
Preschool (for children aged 3 to 5 years old) and School-age (for 6 to 12 year olds).